Pay R200 for a Groovy Ball ride (Zorbing) for two people plus two DVD’s of your experience at Groovy Balls, valued at R450 (save 56%)
- Save 56% on a Groovy Ball ride (Zorbing) for two people plus two DVD’s of your experience
- You have the choice of either a Harness or Aqua Groovy Ball (Zorb) and either the Kamikaze or Twister run (route)
- This Groupon also includes introduction to Zorbing and a safety orientation
- A fun and exhilarating experience
- If you would like to hire the Zorbs from Groovy Balls for a special occasion, there is a 10% discount if you quote Reference number: Groove123
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential: 084 330 3112
- All bookings are subject to availability
- This Groupon is for two people
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Limited number available
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
To break out of the mundane routine of everyday life some eat a new brand of cereal in the morning or take a different route to work on their pet pterodactyl. Other, more thrill seeking junkies go Zorbing; aka being rolled downhill in a gigantic plastic bubble cocoon. Grab your piece of the action with a Groovy Ball ride (Zorbing) for two people plus two DVD’s of your experience at Groovy Balls for R200.
Groovy Balls is South Africa’s premier venue based between Durban and Pietermaritzburg where they have created the ultimate Zorbing Park. Their runs, known as grooves or routes, have been professionally designed for optimum fun and safety. Groovy Balls boasts the biggest Zorbing balls and facilities to be found in the country. If the term Zorbing sounds far too intergalactic, it is basically a sport in which the participant is secured inside an inner capsule in a large, transparent ball and is then rolled downhill. The participant often also squeals in delight and has far too much fun.
If you have ever looked longingly at your pet hamster Alejandro, wishing you could have as much fun as he has on his wheel, Zorbing is pretty close. You and a fellow Zorb-er will be turned upside down, and every other possible angle, whilst coasting downhill in either a Harness, where you are secured in tight or in an Aqua ball with water, down a Kamikaze or Twister run. There is very little that can top the experience of Zorbing at Groovy Balls. Even winning the jackpot, a lifetime supply of your favourite ice cream and a magical unicorn to take home and love forever, would probably still not beat a day spent at Groovy Balls.
Some described the experience of Zorbing as a surge of freedom and pure adrenaline and others have said they would sell their invisibility cloak or their four leaf clover just to get into a zorb one more sweet time. With a great open venue and top of the range equipment, Groovy Balls is defiantly your fun-action destination. This Groupon also includes an introduction to Zorbing, a safety orientation and two DVD’s of you and your Zorbing partner’s fun experience. Groovy Balls also operates in most weather conditions so your Groupon trip cannot be dampened easily.
Zorbing fact: Some say Zorbing was inspired by the 2001 film Bubble Boy. This film inspired the creators of the ball to make a similar suit but for a fun, recreational purpose, rather than survival and Germophobes.