Pay R245 instead of R650 for an Ayurvedic skin rejuvenation facial, hot stone back massage and hydrating hand and foot wrap at Dia Day Spa (save 62%)
- Save 62% on an Ayurvedic skin rejuvenation facial, 45-minute hot stone back massage and a hydrating hand and foot wrap
- Professional yet friendly therapists
- Relax and unwind
- Serene ambience
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 584 6593
- One Groupon per person per visit, additional Groupons may be used on separate visits or given as gifts
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Though old ladies who live in nursery rhyme shoes with copious amounts of children have only the local stiletto-pub to turn to when tensions get tough, the real world provides real-world (or make-believe) people with a much better option. Expel your tensions with today’s Groupon: an Ayurvedic skin rejuvenation facial, hot stone back massage and hydrating hand and foot wrap for R245 at Dia Day Spa.
Situated in Umhlanga Rocks Drive, next to the Umhlanga Hospital, Dia Day Spa is a sanctuary for all senses in search of reawakening. Packed full of skilled therapeutic magicians, the spa boasts hands that are dexterous and agile with fingers that hold a wealth of healing capabilities. Reenergising your mind with a new kind of experience, the serene sanctuary combines top quality products with their specialist healing hands resulting in three extraordinary rejuvenating treatments.
Dia Day Spa bases its treatments on the ancient principles of Ayurveda, providing the skin with the purest nourishment possible which in turn encourages a profound healing effect on the entire body. Where the Ayurvedic skin rejuvenation facial revitalises and enriches your facial features, the hydrating hand and foot wrap will moisturise and rejuvenate all four five-pronged pals. Paring the hot stones with an organic blend of body oil to create a memorable back massage, the therapeutic thermal pebbles provide bodies with a wealth of benefits. Combining these stony powers with skilled massage techniques from the talented body specialists, stress is eased and tight muscle tensions expelled, meaning bodies are bound to walk out feeling refreshed, faces rejuvenated and hands and feet ready for real or make-believe babysitting duties, giving old ladies a chance to experience real-life stress-relief.
Massage Fact: In ancient Egypt, medicine men would recommend that stressed out workers slide down the side of a pyramid to aid with tension-relief.