Pay R100 for a R200 meal voucher for two people with a choice of any main meal, including drinks at Stretta Cucina (save 50%)
- Save 50% on any main meal and drinks to the value of R200 for two people
- Easy-going lunches and dinners
- Authentic Italian restaurant with wood-fired oven
- Fabulous menu of pizza, pasta, poultry, salad
- Set in homely Heritage Market
- Ideal as a date or a dinner with a friend
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- Bookings essential: 031 765 8862
- No take-aways – sit down only
- Only one valid Groupon per person per visit
- Only one valid Groupon per person
- Only one Groupon available for purchase
- Groupon does not include gratuity
Dinner time can be as chaotic as a mischief of mice set loose in a cheese factory. Gone are the days when life imitated a happy-housewife baked beans advert. Welcome to the present where meals are microwaveable, family dinners have a no-texting-at-the-table policy and peas still manage to find their way up a child’s nose. Enjoy that much-needed togetherness with a partner or a friend without the stomping of little feet with a meal voucher to the value of R200 for only R100 at Stretta Cucina.
With such a large variety of incredible Italian cuisine to choose from, Stretta Cucina is the kind of restaurant you need visit more than once. This authentically awesome Piazza has a market-like feel where you can quite easily imagine yourself in Italy, looking glamourous, winking and shouting “ciao bello”. The décor is modern yet comfortable and sans terracotta walls and kitschy checked tablecloths.
Just because the décor isn’t cheesy doesn’t mean the pizza isn’t. With a traditional wood-fired oven and thin pizza bases made with real Italian flour and spread thickly with home-made tomato sauce, eating the pizzas at Stetta Cucina is said to be the equivalent of reaching the top of Everest to find a mansion made out of gold or dancing to the Macarena in a room full of fluffy puppies. If pizza isn’t your thing – choose any dish from a fresh pasta dish to a gorgonzola salad or a chicken breast sautéed in butter with artichokes and white wine.
For an out-of-this-world meal that’s fresh, fragrant and affordable – get your Macarena-loving self down to Stretta Cucina and enjoy today’s Groupon.
Flavoursome fact: One of the original pizza ovens was started by an Italian knight in a dragon’s stomach. He enraged the dragon when he refused a dinner invitation for Valentine’s Day and was eaten. He later escaped with a fantastic new recipe for pizza and a singed beard.