Pay R110 instead of R480 for a 2-hour 45-minute Pamper Package at Beauty by Candice (save 77%)
- Save 77% on a 2-hour 45-minute Pamper Package
- Groupon includes a manicure, pedicure, Environ facial and a hot stone back massage
- Relaxing body therapy
- Skilled professionals
- One Groupon per visit, additional Groupons to be used on separate visits or given as gifts
- Booking essential: 031 572 7065
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 17:00; Saturday, 8:00 to 12:00
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
Pamper. Defined by a dictionary as an excessive indulgent treatment applied to a body that jumps out of its skin and parties like it’s the Mexican Day of the Dead, it’s not hard to understand why every body part would want a little bit of the action entitled “pamper”. Revel in the spoils of an indulgent session with today’s Groupon: a Pamper Package for R110 at Beauty by Candice.
A body indulged with a pampering treatment is also the dictionary definition of happy, particularly when the body-pleasing treatments involve hands, feet, backs and faces. Administering tasty treatments with dexterous hands and quality products, the Beauty by Candice staff is a team of highly capable and bodacious body-lovers who’ll put the happy into your parts in no time. Giving your hands relief from its mundane, everyday duties, your feet relief from the mostly unknown (and sometimes dangerous) paths it treads, and your face a sumptuous treatment to get your lips to stretch from ear to ear, you’ll be well on your way to the infamous cloud number nine.
As if this is not enough, a set of the hottest hot stones a hot stone could ever encounter will lie in wait to please your back. Working out the tensions and tired spots where your hands could never reach, each stress-related memory will quickly be dispelled along with the tensions confined in your back. There’s no chance that any stealthy tension tricksters will be left behind.
Massage Fact: Before Jurassic Park hit the theatres, wheat mills were the supposed hot spots for dinosaur sightings. It was this that eventually led wheat mill owners in the 1980s to open up massage parlours on their premises, to earn some extra money while feeding off the tensions of naïve tourists.