Pay R120 for an Environ deep cleanse facial and an Indian head massage at Beauty by Sumaya, valued at R390 (save 69%)
- Save up to 69% on a deep cleanse facial and an Indian head massage
- Highly experienced therapists
- Relaxing atmosphere
- Chic interior
- De-stress and rejuvenate the body
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 201 3773
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon valid Monday to Saturday
- Cancellation policy applies
A beauty treatment is the best way to show gratitude to your face without splurging on expensive diamond encrusted lipstick, fireworks or that giant blimp that reads “I couldn’t face a day without you”. Show your façade some love with an Environ deep cleanse facial and an Indian head massage at Beauty by Sumaya for R120.
Your face is the ambassador of your body, immediately reflecting annoyance, happiness and passive aggressive contempt at the woman who stole your parking. At Beauty by Sumaya, you will be pampered and treated like a goddess, with the friendly and highly trained therapists willing to tend to your every beck and call.
Deeply purifying and cleansing, the Environ deep cleanse facial decongests and removes impurities from troubled skin. All Environ products are tailored to individual needs and are laden with ingredients essential for maintaining and repairing skin, meaning that regardless of your facial woes, the Environ magicians have got you covered.
The ancient Indian Head massage works on areas affected by mental and emotional stress and it is said to bring immediate relief. It also improves circulation in the head, enhances the senses, improves memory and promotes clear thinking.
Beauty fact: A beautician in the Bahamas stumbled across an abandoned ship in a dormant volcano and decided to run her own beauty school from it. She named it the Love Boat and proceeded to give beauty classes at a reduced cost.