Pay R120 instead of R240 when you have two Beef Fillets at The Brasserie, Quarters Hotel (save 50%)
- Save 50% on two delicious Beef Fillets
- Mouth-watering Beef Fillet served with Sautéed Wild Mushrooms, Potato Wedges and a Garlic and Thyme Scented Red Wine Jus
- Enjoy an appetizing meal for two, at the beautiful The Brasserie restaurant in the Quarters Hotel
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Booking essential: 031 303 5246
- Groupon valid from Monday to Saturday, 12:00 to 22:00; Sunday, 12:00 to 14:00
- Ideal as a gift
- Gratuity not included
Warning, please refrain from reading this if you are hungry. This piece contains sensitive information about two Beef Fillets at The Brasserie, Quarters Hotel for R120 that if read whilst in a state of starvation could trigger a feral famine induced psychosis.
A growling stomach will get wind of “a succulent Beef Fillet, served with Sautéed Wild Mushrooms, Potato Wedges and a Garlic and Thyme Scented Red Wine Jus” and there’s just no telling what will happen next. You might find yourself racing to The Brasserie, forgetting your plus one and having both Beef Fillets by yourself.
This is why it is strongly recommended that you only read this, when your stomach is completely tame. Then you’ll be able to enjoy every subtle nuance of this gourmet meal for two, at the gorgeous The Brasserie restaurant in the Quarters Hotel. Have dinner under a starry sky, or enjoy the conservatory style interior.
Fillet Fact: Philamon Fillay is this season’s hottest South African Fillet fashionista. He recently upstaged a certain sensational songster, by designing an entire fashion line with clothes manufactured entirely of prime cut Fillets.