Pay R120 instead of R248: Enjoy a delicious seafood platter and two glasses of wine at The Oyster Bar (save 52%)
- Save 52% on a seafood platter for two and 2 glasses of wine
- Fresh and delicious, high quality seafood
- Seafood platter includes: 6 queen prawns, 6 medium prawns, 1 linefish, 8 mussels, 1 portion calamari, a portion of rice and a sauce of your choice
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Booking essential: 031 3077883
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 10am to 10pm only (not valid on public holidays)
- Only one Groupon per person per visit
There are many different kinds of platters enjoyed across the world. In Sweden they prefer cheese platters, in Germany Sauerkraut platters, and here in South Africa platters are either piled high with Koeksisters or mini vetkoeke. However when South Africans aren’t indulging in pleated pieces of dough dripping with syrup, they’re enjoying a seafood platter for two and a glass of wine each from The Oyster Bar for R120.
Now, you’re probably thinking, what could possibly be worth giving up those balls of dough stuffed with curried mince? You’ve obviously never tried the seafood platter at The Oyster Bar before, filled with only the most delicious and delectable flavours that the ocean has to offer. Wrap your lips around 6 queen prawns, 6 medium prawns, 1 linefish, 8 mussels, 1 portion of calamari, rice and a sauce of your choice. Wash this down with a glass of house wine and take in the hustle and bustle from your calm seat set in the Trendy Wilson’s Wharf.
This of course sounds amazing and while it would be great if you could eat all these seafood delights by yourself, this Groupon requires you to share with a friend. Also, it has been proven that eating this amount of mussels will turn you into a mollusc. The staff at The Oyster Bar have seen it happen a thousand times, why else would The Oyster Bar be in such close proximity to the Indian Ocean?
Seafood fact: It’s a well-known fact that Bush babies throughout Australia love seafood and can often be found hiding inside the gun cupboards of houses along the coast. This is where people keep their tinned sardines and many a Bush baby has been found hugging onto the tin of sardines.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
The Oyster BarShop 19, Wilson's Wharf, 14 Boatmans Road, North Beach