Pay R125 for a starter, main and dessert for two at Greensleeves, valued at R250 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a scrumptious buffet starter and main, including a mouth-watering dessert for two
- A new al fresco dining experience with live music in the castle courtyard
- A place where you and your guests can relax for the whole afternoon
- Enjoy festive traditions from the Middle Ages
- Exciting, vibrant and atmosphere
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for up to 4 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon only redeemable on Sundays, 12:00 to 15:00
- Opening Times: Friday and Saturday evenings, other nights or lunches by arrangement
- Dinners: Doors open at 19:00, show starts at 20:00 to 12:30
- Lunches: Doors open at 11:30, show starts at 12:30 to 16:30
- Booking essential: 031 765 9400
If you always wanted to time travel, this Groupon would be perfect for you. Transport yourself back to the medieval times when men bravely wore puffed-up knee-length breeches, no one bathed or knew what a toothbrush was. Fortunately, you can enjoy all the exciting traditions from the medieval era and still feel comfortable knowing you still have modern dental care. Sink your healthy teeth into a tasty buffet starter and main with a selection of scrumptious roasts and seal the deal with a yummy plated dessert for two for R125.
Established in 1974, Greensleeves Durban is set in a castle on Camelot Estate, surrounded by a superb lush countryside. With a snap of your fingers, wenches and lackeys dressed in Elizabethan period costumes will serve and treat you like royalty; they’ll address you as ‘Milord’ or ‘Milady’.
Devour a delicious buffet starter and main with a selection of mouth-watering chicken or lamb roasts that will captivate your senses and make you feel like challenging someone to a carrot duel. The Sunday buffet lunches will be served in a courtyard and you might want to keep your eye out for any odd-looking, long-bearded old men who might want to turn you into a ferret and steal your mouth-watering food.
This pleasant establishment has been up and running for almost four decades, proving it to be the most successful themed restaurant in our country. Greensleeves also cater for any type of function, whether it’s a romantic wedding, a launch, or a conference. No matter what the celebration is, you know you’ll always have a jolly good time. Clink your goblets of ale to an extraordinary experience that will shatter any other current record holders.
Historical Fact: In a scroll, dated back to the Middle Ages, someone wrote of a strange occurrence; a sailboat was discovered in the middle of a desert with two clay monkey heads attached to the stern.