Pay R130 for one upper-lip IPL session at Gorgeous Clinic de Beaute, valued at R270 (save 52%)
- Save 52% on one upper-lip IPL session
- Tranquil and relaxing atmosphere
- Friendly yet professional therapists
- Advanced technology
- No more wax, razors or tweezers
- Conveniently located salon
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 207 1020 or email email@example.com
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 17:00; Saturday, 8:00 to 15:00
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Cancellation policy applies
There are very few people who can pull off an overabundance of hair, mostly Cousin It and Chewbacca. For others, too much hair can be a bit like eating garlic; bad for your social life. Ensure the safety of your place in social circles and pay R130 for one upper-lip IPL session at Gorgeous Clinic de Beaute.
Though November is often more affectionately known as Growvember – the month of gnarly beards and moustaches trimmed into fabulous styles – not everyone can pull off the pose of stroking their upper-lip caterpillar whilst humming thoughtfully. Women especially seem to enjoy having a more smooth and fuzz-free face. While there are many accepted methods of ridding the lip of hair, ranging from the unorthodox use of raw broccoli florets to the shockingly painful waxing, none are so effective and permanent as IPL – or, Intense Pulsed Light. Using beams of light that are attracted to the pigments in your hair follicles; strands experiencing active growth are targeted and disabled. By absorbing the energy of the pulsed light, the treatment is essentially destroying whatever follicles it comes into contact with – in a perfectly safe manner.
Using the latest in IPL technology, the depilatory-experts at Gorgeous Clinic de Beaute’s chic and relaxing salon can banish unwanted follicles from the depths of your dermis forever. While you kick back in peaceful surroundings, you can trust that the hair-removal specialists will do exactly what it says on the tin, and remove the hair permanently – and though the procedure might sting a little, it’ll probably be less painful than waxing.
Fuzz-free Fact: Eating a paste made from powdered porcupine-quills, glitter and dragon-fruit is said to prevent hair growth. Scientists in a town called Faceville discovered this phenomenon, but no one is quite sure how.