Pay R136 instead of R340 for a soothing Emani manicure and pedicure at Emani International Health and Beauty Clinic (save 60%)
- Save 60% on a 2-hour Emani manicure and an Emani signature pedicure
- Lillian Terry Aromeopathic complexes
- Pamper, nourish and hydrate hands and feet
- Ultimate relaxation and luxury
- Skilled beauty therapists
- Upmarket salon offering an array of holistic beauty therapies
- Cheerful and colourful ambience
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 332 4485
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Thursday, 9:00 to 19:00 by appointment only
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
According to a recent survey, human beings, unlike tyrannosaurus-rex or Godzilla, are less likely to go on rampages, which in turn is directly related to the magic of fully operational opposable thumbs and pinky toes that assist with day-to-day balancing acts. Appreciate that which enraged dinos desire with today’s Groupon: a 90-minute soothing Emani manicure and pedicure for R136 at Emani International Health and Beauty Clinic.
Lying on the fringes of Durban like a little oasis of holistic health, Emani International Health and Beauty Clinic is an upmarket salon which specialises in providing shattered souls and bungled bodies with the finest array of pampering pleasures. With unique décor that bursts with vibrant colours, the clinic is a sunny health sanctuary where colour energies work together to rebalance and stimulate physical and psychological well-being for both the clients and expert resident beauty therapists.
Revitalise your hands and feet with a nourishing manicure and pedicure, reanimating five-pronged pals with feel-good Lillian Terry Aromeopathic complexes. Soothing and appeasing all phalanges and their finger and toe helmets in a way that only the therapists know how, the manicure and pedicure send troubled body bits into calming states of cloud number nine-esque proportions. Using skilled hands and homeopathic Lillian Terry oils to create a powerful and energising treatment, your session is enhanced, re-balancing your health and well-being. Rejuvenated from pampering pleasures, walk out with hands and feet even more enviable to those dreaded dinos’ eyes.
Holistic health fact: Working from his clinic, Gandalf’s Crib, a healer from New Zealand simply called Bark was the first holistic healer to use undiluted tree sap to cure acne and middle-age rebelliousness.