Pay R15 for one bunny chow or R30 for two bunny chows at Habson’s Food Centre (Save 50%)
- Save 50% on delicious bunny chows
- Delicious Durban speciality
- Talented chefs
- Ideal as a lunchtime treat
- Valid for 1 month
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 309 4084
- Excludes gratuity and beverages and mutton curry
- Maximum of two bunnies per person per day (if purchased the two bunny Groupon)
- Maximum of one Groupon per person per day
- Only valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Pay R15 for one bunny chow, valued at R30
- Pay R30 for two bunny chows, valued at R60
With more bells and whistles than a Bollywood movie, spicy food creates taste explosions that could render a mouth incapable of saluting any other food. The Habson’s Food Centre supports this movement, creating dishes unlike any other. Located in South Africa’s spice centre, the Durban restaurant makes sure that all mouths leave satisfied. Preferring to keep the atmosphere laid back, Habson’s let all the food do the talking, particularly with the wise words of its tasty bunny chows.
Catering to people who stare spice right in the eye, the bunny chow will instantly get your taste-buds excited. Tastiness comes in the form of curry packed snuggly in half a loaf of bread and could easily see your tongue dancing a choreographed Bollywood routine. Regardless of whether you prefer to get spicy by yourself or you bring a friend, Groupon-grippers are bound to leave more satisfied than a squirrel with a carrier full of nuts.
Food Fact: It was recently discovered that the crumbs inside the Gameboys of the Alaskan teenager population can feed a small village in Kuala Lumpur. The details of this finding can be explored in the book, Knitting Wool for Cow Jumpers and Other Useless Factoids.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories