Pay R165 for non-surgical cellulite reduction at Absolute Beauty, valued at R550 (save 70%)
- Save 70% on non-surgical cellulite reduction
- Safe, non-surgical alternative to liposuction
- Highly trained therapists
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Shape and contour the body
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 201 2714
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Maximum of two Groupons per person
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon valid Monday to Saturday, 8:00 to 17:00
If you find yourself turning an alarming shade of orange, chances are that you’ve eaten too many carrots and cutting back on the bunny-food will probably clear it right up. Unfortunately, cutting back on the citrus won’t get rid of the orange-peel dimples on your rear. Give cellulite the boot without giving up your half-time orange-slices with non-surgical cellulite reduction at Absolute Beauty for R165.
The jack-booted cousin of the cute dimples you get when you smile, cellulite is the sworn enemy of spandex and form-fitting clothes everywhere. Though a quick internet search turns up all sorts of cellulite-fighting diets and exercises, the Absolute Beauty Health and Beauty Clinic provides one of the quickest and most effective methods of banishing those dimples. Using skills honed from years of fat-fighting and technology that wouldn’t feel out of place twenty years in the future, just one session can leave those little dips and bumps waving white flags of surrender.
Though breaking things, unless it’s plates at a Greek wedding, breaking things is usually frowned on in polite society. Using ultrasound to demolish fat cells, the treatment penetrates deep into the sub-dermal layers and releases toxins to melt away centimetres. Not only does this help you to slim down, it also smoothens out the skin and contours the body. Considering it’s a totally non-invasive procedure, there’s no need to worry about scalpels or the anaesthetic that leaves you feeling like you’ll be walking into telephone poles for days.
Considering the fact that the treatment only takes an hour and leaves you smoother and smaller, grabbing a bagel and popping into the boutique salon is probably an awesome way to spend your lunch break.
Fat-Fighting Fact: Before the invention of liposuction and treadmills, the cure for being overweight was a diet of nothing but dragon-fruit and three daily jogs down a four kilometre stretch of bendy road.