Pay R175 instead of R500 when you go for facial hair removal, acne scarring removal, anti-aging or skin rejuvenation at Skinful Desires (save 65%)
- 65% saving on facial hair removal, acne scarring removal, anti-aging or skin rejuvenation at Skinful Desires
- Dramatic difference in your skin
- Obtain a healthy, flawless glow
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Only one Groupon per person, per purchase and per visit
- Booking Essential, call 083 794 9749
- Groupon valid for first session. Different IPL treatments require several sessions, before the treatment is complete
Much like the stereotypical mother-in-law, your skin can sometimes embarrass you by drooping, stretching, becoming rather spotty and growing unwanted hair – but unlike your mother-in-law, you have to love your skin. Lessen the similarities with a facial IPL Laser-treatment for facial hair and acne-scar removal, anti-aging or skin rejuvenation at Skinful Desires for R175.
IPL (Intense Pulse Light) emanates a soft and safe wave of light that is absorbed into your wonky pigments, and once it’s done its job, a natural wound is caused within the pigment which your body then takes care of. Your body is quite good at this – probably because of a gene mankind has developed over time from having to deal with in-laws. IPL is used to permanently remove facial hair and dramatically reduce the leftover scars from your teenage years (but only the outward acne-scars). It’s also known to slow down the signs of aging and give the skin a much needed rejuvenation.
IPL means intense pulsed light. This IPL emanates a soft and safe wave of light that is absorbed by wonky pigments. Once the IPL has done its job, a natural wound is then caused within these iffy pigments. Your body takes care of the rest. Intense pulse light is used to permanently remove facial hair, dramatically reduce acne scarring and to slow down the signs of aging or give the skin a much needed rejuvenation.
As remarkable as IPL therapy is for your skin, it will not melt your mother-in-law. Even in the hands of the most capable of Skinful Desires’ aesthetician.
Skin Fact: Yugoslavian supermodel Uma Googhenstein claims to have gotten her ethereal glow from bathing in electric eels. “You get all the benefits of a sun tan, without sun damage to your skin,” she boasts. Her upcoming signature perfume ‘scent of an eel,’ is expected to make quite a stink in the fashion industry.