Pay R200 for a one night stay per person including a light breakfast at Ocean Breeze, valued at R400 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a one night stay including a light breakfast
- Beautifully decorated rooms
- Tranquil accommodation by the seaside
- Enjoy a night at this four star bed and breakfast
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 039 978 2187
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Sunday
- This Groupon is per person per visit
- Multiple Groupons available to purchase
- Maximum of 2 Groupons per person
- Groupon includes a light breakfast
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
A quick escape from home will no longer have to be done by bribing it with new vases, sneaking out under the pretence of “popping out to the shops” or trying to convince it that you just need some time apart. Ease your house into the idea of some separation with a one night stay per person, including a light breakfast at Ocean Breeze for R200.
Ocean Breeze offers a comfortable and stylish resting point with close access to the Indian Ocean, shopping, the airport and Durban’s bustling city centre. This four-star haven boasts friendly staff and exquisite views with all rooms equipped with a private balcony. All rooms also have a bath/shower en suite and television with DStv. The sparkling pool is the perfect spot to lounge around, write your home a “wish you were here” postcard and enjoy Durban’s warm weather. Ocean Breeze also offers secure lockup parking on the property ensuring your safety at all times. With today’s Groupon you will also indulge in a delectable light breakfast from the luxury of Ocean Breeze’s private pool terrace.
With decorative modern art adorning the walls, earthy tones such as warm burnt orange and brown décor complementing the bright crisp white sheets and rich deep wood, Ocean Breeze is truly a relaxing and revitalising getaway. Ocean Breeze also has a Jacuzzi, braai area and a tranquil river running through the property and all living quarters are air-conditioned and have coffee making facilities. This guesthouse is also conveniently situated close to the beach, making long sunset walks the perfect ending to a great day. Your home may feel a slight tinge of jealousy when you get back but it is nothing a good quilt or viral video of a dancing cat could not fix.
Bed and Breakfast fact: A man, visiting a Bed and Breakfast in Mexico, was inspired to write a novel after accidently pouring coffee into his son’s juice box. The son hated the taste and gave the coffee to his father, who upon tasting it, had a surge of inspiration that led to him penning the entire book within three hours in English, Spanish and Wookiee Speak.