Pay R200 for a two-hour pool session, including equipment at C2 Divers, valued at R600 (save 67%)
- Save 67% on a two-hour pool session, including equipment
- Learn how to scuba dive with NAUI accredited diving school
- Heated pool
- Fun and educational introduction
- Classes range from training to entry level sessions
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Booking essential: Cecil, 073 286 6534
- One Groupon per person
- Booking subject to availability
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Maximum of six people per session
- Midweek and weekend sessions available
If your idea of an adventure is sitting on the left end of the couch instead of the right, then today’s Groupon will push your limits without throwing you in the deep end – well actually, it will, but you’ll have an oxygen tank. Enjoy a two-hour introductory scuba pool session, including equipment for R200 with C2 Divers.
If you’re looking for something different that’s fun, but not too extreme then today’s Groupon is right up your alley. Accredited by the NAUI (National Association of Underwater Instructors), Durban’s C2 Diving School teaches scuba diving from entry level right up to instructor’s level - but because you’re merely a guppy in the scheme of things, you’ll get a two-hour pool session where you can familiarise yourself with the equipment, learn the theory and practice the basics of ‘how not to drown’.
If you’ve been planning your dream tropical getaway, but don’t know how to dive or you’ve always felt like a mermaid without the fins, then grab today’s opportunity by the gills and learn a skill that will stay with you forever. With a maximum of six students per session, the instructor will be able to give you individual attention while making sure that you have a good time.
If you’re shaking like a scaredy-cat-fish, don’t worry – if you follow the rules and listen and learn then everything should go swimmingly.
Scuba fact: Entry-level scuba divers used to do an exercise where they would fetch buttons that were thrown into the pool. The exercise was cancelled after a student swallowed four buttons and was whisked away in an ambulance.