Pay R25 instead of R50 for a Rise and Shine Breakfast at The Fat Croissant Café (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a Rise and Shine Breakfast at The Fat Croissant Café
- Groupon includes two eggs, bacon, tomato, three cocktail beef sausages, two slices of toast and a cappuccino
- Scrumptious classic breakfast
- Delicious start to the day
- Cosy atmosphere
- One Groupon per visit, additional Groupons to be used on separate visits or given as gifts
- Booking essential: 031 822 8181
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Saturday, 7:00 to 11:00
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
Were it not for a sudden sensation to scribble overcoming him, King Louis XVI’s fifth servant would never have invented scrambled eggs and subsequently, breakfast. Indulge in a hearty feast with today’s Groupon: pay R25 for a Rise and Shine Breakfast at The Fat Croissant Café.
It is customary to present a stomach with mouth-watering delights while the sun hikes over the horizon. While most refer to this as “breakfast”, The Fat Croissant Café connoisseurs prefer to call it “le ventre de l'amant” – loosely translated to “the belly’s lover”. With a French-inspired menu, the cosy café is a perfect start to any morning and an appropriate hangout for belly’s seeking an end to the long night’s fast.
With more spinach than an average nursery, The Fat Croissant Café is a lovely venue with indoor and outdoor seating, great food and service that leaves you feeling better than that feeling that comes with picking a “q” and a “u” at the same time in scrabble. Growing a variety of produce, the bistro uses quality and fresh ingredients in a number of their dishes. Contentedly rested on an attractive looking plate, the Rise and Shine breakfast is indeed an excellent boost to begin the day’s activities. With two eggs prepared to your taste, tomato, delicious crispy bacon, three cocktail (but not so cocktail when ingested) sausages cooked to perfection and two slices of toast, you’ll have to make sure there’s enough grabbing room for both of your hands. Once consumed, the scrumptious feast will serenade the inside of your tummy to fulfilment, calling on harmonies from approving belches.
Café Fact: When people still used floppy disks, a little bistro in the south of North America was well known for its innovative combination of internet café and restaurant.