Pay R25.60 for two chicken and mayonnaise toasties and two coffees at Ali Café at the Andaluz Boutique Hotel, valued at R64 (save 60%)
- Save 60% on two chicken and mayonnaise toasted sandwiches and two coffees
- Tantalise your taste buds with tender chicken and creamy mayonnaise on oven-fresh bread
- Perk up with Ali Café’s signature steamy coffee blends
- Ideal for a lunch hour break
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Maximum of 2 Groupons per person
- Valid from Monday to Sunday till late
- No takeaways
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Life’s greatest combinations are supposed to complement each other. So while long hair and candle flames, the walrus and the carpenter, and panda’s with a demanding day-job are less than desirable combinations; tender chopped chicken blended with creamy mayonnaise and served on oven-fresh bread with a steamy cup of coffee sure is. Today’s Groupon celebrates one of life’s favourite mishmashes with two delicious chicken mayo sandwiches and two coffees for R25.60 at Ali Café.
Perfect for the bustling business men who pass through the city, the Andaluz Boutique Hotel is a hub of activity where time runs twice as fast and business suits flash by faster than a cheetah on Ritalin - hence the need for a quiet little coffee shop to catch your breath. The Ali Café is a little haven of hospitality where the scent of roasted coffee beans permeates the air and the modern décor creates an understated elegance; the perfect venue for a lunch-break with friends or for the solitary newspaper reader.
When Maximus, the mad pickle of the Roman Empire lost the battle of Breadgate, people rejoiced with such glee that the sun came out and showered them with sweets and happy thoughts – it’s been said that eating one of Ali Café’s chicken mayonnaise toasties holds the same joy as that wondrous day. Stand up for your ravenous rights and no longer deprive yourself of chicken-related joy or coffee-induced confidence and hold your own culinary celebration with this treasured treat at Ali Café.
Born and bread fact: After a world-wide sandwich survey, it was discovered that Serbia’s favourite filling is a spoonful of duck with toothpick shavings, preferably eaten while walking along the beach.