Pay R28 for a Posh Bunny and a draft beer or any soft drink at Riverside Café, valued at R70 (save 60%)
- Save 60% on a Posh Bunny and a draft beer or any soft drink
- Situated in Riverside Hotel and Spa
- Trendy, romantic and relaxed environment
- Professional and friendly service
- Perfect gift for yourself or anyone special
- Groupon redeemable for up to 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Opening Times: Monday to Sunday, 12:30 to 22:30
- Booking essential: 031 563 0600
Exciting activities don’t always have to include things like fencing against a swordfish, blowing bubbles in your boss’s face, or even base jumping from a skyscraper that almost touches the clouds. If you’re looking for some exhilaration in your life, you don’t have to look very far; Riverside Café offers a sensational Posh Bunny and draft beer or any soft drink for R28.
Riverside Café is nestled within the confines of Riverside Hotel and Spa and can be located just outside the magnificent city. Reputed to be one of the top restaurants in Durban, this delectable restaurant will have you swinging from the chandeliers and giggling like a school girl in no time. The friendly staff will receive you with open arms and magnificent fireworks will spell out your name against the glorious backdrop of the starry night sky.
The Bunny Chow was created in Durban and the chefs of Riverside Cafe have adopted this traditional meal and revamped it into what they call a Posh Bunny. Sinking your teeth into the succulent soft bread filled with tender chicken curry will make any person’s mouth water like a bug-eyed dog staring at a juicy piece of meat he’s not allowed to eat. Wash down this remarkable dish with a draft beer or any soft drink to complete your heavenly experience.
Chefs will provide exciting entertainment from the centre action station while you feast on one of the finest dishes this diner has to offer. The sumptuous and exquisite meals at this incredible café will leave you satisfied with a side dish of ‘I’m in heaven’.
Food Fact: The traditional belief in Jamaica is that when a doorknob turns by itself, you have to throw a dinner party for the whole neighbourhood.