Pay R32.50 for a chicken or chilli con carne fajita OR pay R30 for a nachos main meal at Cancun Restaurant (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a chicken or chilli con carne fajita or nachos main meal
- Pay R32.50 for a chicken or con carne fajita, valued at R65
- Pay R30 for a nachos main meal, valued at R60
- Try out the brand new bar that's open till 2am
- Entice your taste buds with the delicious taste of Mexico
- Trendy restaurant in Heritage Market
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 083 560 9495
- One Groupon per person and for purchase
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon does not include gratuity or beverages
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Open: Tuesday to Saturday, 11:00 to 15:00 and 17:00 to 21:30; Sunday, 11:00 to 16:00
Combing your eyebrows to look like Frida Kahlo’s proud uni-brow, putting tequila in your cereal and trying to engage your cats in a mock bullfight are all signs that your heart is pining for Mexico. Before you abandon designer duds for a sombrero and grow a grande mustachio, get your Mexican fix with today’s Groupon: a chicken or chilli con carne fajita for R32.50 or a nachos main meal for R30 at Cancun Restaurant.
While hopping a plane to Mexico to live a life of sunshine, sombreros and vibrant culture isn’t the worst idea – seldom can you pick up your life and leave without complicated consequences. When you spend a night at Cancun enjoying traditional Mexican cuisine and soaking up the authentic ambiance the only consequence you’ll have to deal with is how full your stomach is.
Set in Heritage Square, the vibrant Cancun Restaurant has been said to create dishes that are so authentically Mexican that Mexicans order food from there in order to sneak it over the border. While that’s more likely a crazy rumour, there has been proof that the flavoursome food and spritely spices have caused taste buds to have a transcendental experience, where they sashayed with salsa and jived with jalapenos in the moonlight while a guitar played love songs.
For a mouthwatering cluster of chicken-y goodness, enjoy the chicken con carne fajita; a soft flour tortilla wrap stuffed and topped with grilled cheese, salsa, sour cream and a good old helping of guacamole. If you go nuts for nachos, delve into a divine dish of spicy chicken or chilly beef nachos, topped with tomato salsa and smothered in cheese, jalapeno peppers, sour cream and guacamole. For a party that’ll please your palate for months and a fiesta of flavours and good vibes, Cancun is the place to be.
Mexicana fact: The oldest marble tombstone in Mexico belongs to El Macaroni who was believed to have been the inspiration behind macaroni cheese – a dish which was later adopted and claimed by the Italians.