Pay R34 for any signature dish at Dulce Café, valued at R70 (save up to 51%)
- Save 51% on any signature dish at Dulce Café
- Enjoy dining in the newly renovated Dulce Café
- Ideal as a gift
- Signature dishes include: butter chicken and curry with basmati rice, Dulce steak roll, chicken schnitzel, Zorba's grill, La Zingera, Dulce steak, Cafe Grill
- Booking essential: 031 904 2296
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon only valid for Dulce Café Galleria Mall
- Groupon only valid for signature dish to the value of R70
A lack of food turned Snow White into Cruella DeVille, crazy hair and all. You should’ve see the Seven Dwarves run for Mordor when Snowy got that ‘feed me’ scowl on her face while staring at the white rabbits that follow her everywhere. Save your Snow White, or one of the Dwarves if you like, and buy them each Groupons. Feed them Dulce Café’s signature meals, feed yourself Dulce’s food, feed the world Dulce’s signature dishes for R34.
Situated in the Galleria Mall, Dulce Café has a new continental look to go with their continental signature dishes. Their food is so good that the inhospitable environment of your stomach will experience extreme comfort, which guarantees satisfaction, prompting you to smile, making the world a better place. You see, even if you’re not going for the awesome vibe, the delicious dishes of Café Dulce are saving the world, one digestive system at a time.
Treat your body and mind to any one of Dulce Café’s signature meals. The butter chicken curry with Basmati rice is reason enough for the rest of the country to fly to Durban just for this Groupon. The Dulce steak roll would convert a vegetarian while Zorba’s grill and La Zingera will make you la bamba. If you don’t want to dance for joy, just sit and savour the chicken schnitzel, it’s a sizzle for your tastebudiddles.
For all those hungry Snow White’s out there, leave the rabbits alone and become a Dulce Café Groupie instead, their food will make you smile at everyone, even the roaches.
Food for thought: Schnitzel in Gerzobaniak means: battered fowl, referring to the single Roosters whose confidence has taken a dip. They sit on the top of houses singing love songs to themselves while giving themselves manicures.