Pay R345 for a hot stone full-body massage, Indian head massage and a pedicure at Rose Water Spa, valued at R750 (save 54%)
- Save 54% on a hot stone full-body massage, Indian head massage and a pedicure
- Includes chocolates and champagne while you enjoy your treatment
- Two and a half-hour treatment
- Welcoming and tranquil spa
- Friendly and professional beauty therapist
- Beat your stress with this amazing package
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 765 2608
- Groupon valid from Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 17:00
- Quote Groupon code upon booking
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable for promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Clients advised to arrive 15-minutes before set appointment
- Cancellation policy applies
Out of all the world’s mischievous monkeys, the Stress Monkey is the least popular. Reputed to perch on people’s shoulders and shoot up their stress levels by whispering niggling nasties in their ears, there’s only one way to beat off this belligerent bozo and that’s with today’s Groupon: a hot stone full-body massage, Indian head massage and a pedicure, including chocolates and champagne for R345 at Rose Water Spa.
Indigenous to scholars, the working world and ice-road truckers, the Stress Monkey is a universal pest with only one overwhelming weakness: your ultimate relaxation. That’s why Rose Water Spa is inviting you to surrender yourself into the healing hands of their professional massage therapist and experience two glorious massages and a cocoa-infused pedicure.
Welcoming and tranquil, this spa is exactly what any shoulder-hunching, computer-connected and slightly delusional workaholic needs. The soothing hot stone massage will smooth away any troubled knots and your mind will float away on heavenly bliss as the heated stones gently roll and glide over stubborn aching muscles. The heat from the smooth stones is said to calm the nervous system and improve circulation, putting a huge dent in the stress monkey’s devious plans.
Because heads always feel a little left out, Rose Water spa is offering you a stress-relieving Indian head massage. The age-old treatment includes a scalp, shoulder and facial massage which is said to unblock congested energy flows, releasing pent-up negative energy.
Once your muscles are as relaxed as a house-cat in a sunny spot, it’s time to tackle those talons you call toes. Let the therapist soak your twinkle toes and shower them with love, kindness and a jolly good buffing. There’s nothing that feet love more than an old fashioned buffing – except maybe a walk on the beach or a good book.
Beauty fact: In the sci-fi film, Peacock women from outer-space, the main character receives a pedicure that turns her feet into a golden chalice. This is said to be the inspiration behind the invention of gold nail polish.