Pay R350 for a romantic gourmet picnic for two with picnic basket, blanket and roses from Dial-a-Picnic, valued at R700 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a romantic gourmet picnic for two
- Delicious basket of food and drinks
- Can be used at a venue of your choice
- Basket contents based on the Simple Romance Picnic for 2
- Basket romantically themed in red
- Picnic includes: food and drinks, cushions, blanket, roses and personalised themed basket
- Food includes: variety of breads, paté, estate cheeses and preserves, cold meats, dips, salmon and cream cheese with capers and rocket, delicious salad, fresh fruit skewers with vanilla drizzle
- Ideal for a romantic occasion like an engagement or anniversary
- Spoil your loved one
- Click here to view a picture of the personalised romantic picnic basket
- View Facebook page
- Groupon redeemable until 15 January 2012
- Groupon valid for the Romance Picnic for 2 only
- One Groupon per couple, additional as gifts
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 638 4624 or Durban@dialapicnic.co.za
- Refundable deposit of R200 required, which will be paid back after return of picnic equipment
- Groupon excludes delivery and set-up fees
- Groupon includes rental of cushions, blanket and basket
- Cushions, basket and blanket remain property of Dial-a-Picnic
- Collect picnic basket from Dial-a-Picnic; alternatively Dial-a-Picnic can provide you with a quote for delivery and surprise set-up
- Picnics cannot be cancelled on account of the weather
- 10% cancellation fee will be charged if cancelled more than 1 month before event; 30% cancellation fee will be charged within 4 weeks of event date; 50% cancellation fee will be charged within 2 weeks of event day
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Groupon not valid for in-store promotions
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Much like a math exam, romantic gestures can either go right or very very wrong. The Boombox-held-above-head trick is overplayed and leads to noise complaints, flowers usually mean you’ve done something wrong and a massive teddy bear just takes up bed space. Take your other half on a dreamy trip down lover’s lane with a romantic picnic for two, including a picnic basket with gourmet food, blanket and roses with the help of Dial-a-Picnic for R350.
While absence may make the heart grow fonder; a romantic picnic sure works wonders in the lurv department. Dedicated to providing friends, lovers and squirrels with dreamy picnics, Dial-a-Picnic does just what their name suggests – you call them, they make up a glorious picnic basket, you collect it. Renowned for adding personal touches to their beautiful hand-woven baskets and providing their potential picnickers with an organic and fantastically fresh feast; Dial-a-Picnic are true composers when it comes to orchestrating the perfect picnic.
The beautifully woven basket contains an array of goodies to put your picnic on your love’s “Best Date Ever” list. Containing food and drinks, cushions, a cozy blanket and roses, all you need bring is your date, your appetite and your inner Casanova. Munch on a variety of breads, estate cheeses and preservatives, cold meats, dips and salad and conclude your feast with delicious fruity desserts – the perfect meal for the perfect date.
Picnic Fact: While picnics date all the way back to traditional medieval hunting feasts, few know that the first picnic dates back to the Blue Lizard Era and took place inside in front of a blacked-out window.