Pay R380 for foils and a colour rinse or tint, a blow dry and a pedicure at Bespoke Hair, valued at R950 (save 60%)
- Save 60% on foils and a colour rinse or tint, a blow dry and a pedicure
- Stylish and professional salon
- Salon appeared in House and Leisure and set to appear on TV’s Come Dine with Me
- Brighten up your locks for the summer sun
- Treat your tootsies to some good old-fashioned buffing
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 303 1074
- Groupon valid from Tuesday to Saturday, 8:00 to 16:30; closed Mondays and Sundays
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Rebelliousness, depression and looking like it went on a cross-country trip with the Hell’s Angels (it probably did) – are all signs that your hair is going through a crisis. Take it from angsty non-conformist to popular prom queen with today’s Groupon: foils and a colour rinse or tint, a blow dry and a pedicure for R380 at Bespoke Hair.
The crew at Bespoke Hair understands that helping out delinquent hair is about more than just ssshing it and reading it a bed-time story. With their razor sharp gaze and ninja-like focus, each stylist is trained to suss out just the right shade of colour to take your hair from bland and soulless to vibrant and full of va-va-voom. With a reputation for managing even the most unmanageable of manes, Bespoke Hair know their tones from their tints; a detail that led them to appear in House and Leisure and has set them up to be on TV’s Come Dine with Me.
Now that your hair has gone from lame to lustrous, it’s time to talk about those toes. Not only is a pedicure a fabulous idea because you can enjoy it while you’re having your hair done, but toes are made from the same stuff as hair; therefore, it’s important that you prevent your toes from having such freak-outs by treating them to a loving and soothing pedicure – makes sense.
Styling fact: The stylist responsible for coming up with the mullet cut got her inspiration when she hit her head on her desk and dreamt of being shot into the future by rocket-powered leprechauns.