Pay R45 for 400g ribs and chips at Woodcutters (save 53%)
- Save 53% on 400g ribs and chips
- Legendary sauce
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 266 1843
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not redeemable for take-aways or sharing
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon does not cover gratuity
- Open 8:00 to 21:00
- Groupon redeemable for lunch and dinner only
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
One would imagine that people who cut wood wear plead and boots, have big beards and will be able to point you in the direction of a really hearty and wholesome meal. They’ll probably point you in the direction of Woodcutters in Westville where you can enjoy 400g ribs for R45.
Things are about to get messy. There are few foods that provide you with the feeling that ribs do. 400g of sticky ribs coated in a mouth-watering Woodcutters secret sauce with lip smacking chips and a delicious spice sweet chilli sauce. Hands will get dirty and so will faces while tummies are satisfied and hearts are filled.
Feel free to bring the kids along and make it a family affair. Let them play in the kiddies area, watch a movie or play some games while you enjoy some delicious ribs in peace back at the table. In reality the kids play area is just a way to ensure that the kids don’t see you eating without a knife and fork, with legendary rib sauce all over your face. Don’t worry though, you’ll be provided with a wet wipe or two to hide any evidence before your kids return to the table.
While your stomach may be filled you can be sure that your mouth will continue munching on anything to find that Woodcutters taste. Expect many midnight cravings and random throwing of sauce all over your face to try and replicate that Woodcutters experience. Unless you’re in an actual Woodcutters, this attempt will fail every time.
Ribby fact: Many restaurants in Salt Lake City have rib eating competitions. The twist is that they need to build a jigsaw puzzle while eating the ribs. The first person to eat all the ribs and build the puzzle the fastest wins a lifetimes supply of wet wipes.