Pay R50 for an introductory pole dancing experience at Fusion Dance, valued at R100 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on an introductory pole dancing experience
- Be slim and trim
- Get fit while having fun
- Perfect as a gift
- Try something new
- Professional and friendly trainers
- Gain confidence
- Valid for 1 month
- Booking essential and subject to availability Monday to Friday: Umhlanga Rocks and Hillcrest: 071 293 0389 / firstname.lastname@example.org; Bluff: 083 679 1231/ email@example.com
- Only valid at Hillcrest, Umhlanga Rocks and Bluff studios
- Only for Hillcrest classes: Monday to Thursday, 18:00 to 19:00; Umhlanga Rocks classes: Tuesday to Thursday. Call for Bluff classes
- One Groupon per person
- No shows and late cancellations forfeit Groupon
- Classes limited to 12 people
- Subject to availability
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Studies show working out to be the third most popular activity, after eating and singing along to cheesy songs in your car. Master gravity defying moves and get slim and trim with an introductory pole dancing experience at Fusion Dance for R50.
Fusion Dance specialises in empowering you through the teaching of exotic and nouveau dance styles. Here, the highly trained pole masters will allow you to channel your inner vixen or just have a laugh and try something new, while helping you to get fit and healthy.
Not only does pole dancing improve muscle tone and general fitness, it is also great for flexibility, self-confidence and your chances of finally fulfilling your dream of being a fire-fighter. Your introductory class is designed to teach you some of the more basic moves like spinning, climbing and other tricks and will help you build core and upper body strength.
If you think pole fitness is for sissies and ladies of the night in skimpy outfits, you will soon learn that it is no small feat. It requires excessive strength, balance and the skills of a nimble, pretzel-shaped Jedi master. Classes are also kept small and exclusive to give you one-on-one attention ensuring you get the optimum fun and fit experience.Pole fact: Pole dancers in Hungary decided to picket outside of the local grocer demanding free doughnuts as they felt their classes brought extra business to the grocery shop owner. The man denied their request, but did offer them some frozen vegetables as a token of goodwill.