Pay R55 for any lunch up to and including the value of R120 at Havana Grill (Save 54%)
- Save 54% on any lunch meal up to and including the value of R120
- A grill revolution for meat and seafood lovers
- Speciality steaks as well as seafood and poultry
- Extensive wine list
- Beautiful views
- Friendly and professional service
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- Booking essential: 031 337 1305
- Quote Groupon code upon booking
- Groupon only valid for lunch, 12:00 to 17:00; kitchen closes at 14:30
- Groupon valid from Monday to Sunday
- Only one Groupon per person per visit
When meat met poultry it was instant rivalry. Enter sea food and chaos ensued. After a full-scale war only the best meat, chicken and sea food were left standing and none of them knew where to go until a mysterious dimpled Havana ranger rode up and proposed that “you poor souls best follow me”. Go to Havana Grill to find only the best steak, seafood and poultry and pay R55 for any lunch up to (and including) the value of R120.
Havana Grill is said to be the only grill that has food queuing up in order to experience its sensational sizzle. Often listed alongside money-growing trees and chocolate fountains as a miraculous entity, diners hold the Havana Grill in high esteem for a number of reasons. In addition to its friendly waiters, modern décor and spectacular views, the grill is renowned for its meticulous methods of aging and seasoning their steak and their extensive and highly specialised wine list.
Aside from their succulently seasoned steaks, Havana Grill offers a vast variety of sea food, from the finest King Prawns and sensationally seasoned Langoustines to tender calamari and delectable baby crayfish. Just so that there remains some sort of peace in the kitchen, Havana Grill’s poultry menu is just as spectacular as the meat and seafood selection, with a number of different dishes including the legendary Mozambique Coconut Chilli Baby Chicken.
For a meal that would make a chocolate fudge fountain seem blasé, take a trip down to Havana Grill and enjoy a delicious lunch with today’s Groupon.
Grilling fact: A food critic known only by his pseudonym, The Pink Cupcake, likened the perfectly grilled steak to visions of an angel dancing in a Spanish Plaza.