Pay R58 instead of R116 for 2 ribs and chips baskets with a drink each for two people at Woodcutters (save 50%)
- Save 50% on two ribs and chips baskets with a drink for two people
- Choose either draught, vino or a soda
- Laid back atmosphere
- Kids’ play area
- Delicious meals
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 266 1843
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- No takeaways or sharing
- Gratuity not included
- Only valid for lunch or dinner
- Not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms and conditions apply
Like all other parts of the human body, taste-buds must be exercised regularly to ensure appetites stay healthy. Give your buds a stellar workout with today’s Groupon: two ribs and chips baskets with drinks for two people at Woodcutters for R58.
Established in 1984, with a vast amount of combined knowledge on all things food, Woodcutters knows just how to turn ribs into something spectacular. Giving taste-buds a new lease on life, taste sensations experienced in the restaurant have been likened to no other. With talented chefs who send out dishes nothing short of appetite-appeasers, bellies are bound to walk out satisfied.
Bring along a date and indulge in the fine tastes of the ribs and chips basket for two people. Taste amplified with Woodcutters’ delicious basting, the dish puts all other dishes to shame and warrants the largest amount of face messing to date. Wash down the meal with a draught, vino or soda and feel your tummy fill up with delectable goodness. Whether for a business meeting, a date with the resident Red-Riding Hood or a lunch with the Slovakian Lumberjack’s Union, the location and meal is ideal for all human types, whether young or old. In fact, bring along the kids and unleash them in the kids’ area if you’re short on a babysitter.Woody fact: The first steak to win a Grammy was rapper T-bone with his 1968 hit “Pathway to my steakhouse”. He later starred in the romantic comedy “Love is at steak” before accidently being eaten alive by his co-star during a love scene.