Pay R599 instead of R1500 for a one-hour studio photo shoot with prints and edited images from JL Pictures (save 60%)
- Save 60% on a one-hour studio photo shoot with prints and edited images on CD
- Includes 1 A4 print, 20 jumbo prints and 30 edited images on CD
- One-hour individual photo shoot
- Professional and friendly photographer
- Ideal for a portfolio shoot
- Fun experience
- Get your friends to buy Groupons and have a group shoot
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 891 6476
- One Groupon per person, additional as gifts
- Groupon valid for one person only
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
Had fossils been replaced with photographs, scientists would have been able to save massive amounts of time and energy, and dinosaurs would have become experts in the modelling industry. Take advantage of today’s Groupon; make your mark and show some appreciation for the photograph with a studio photo shoot with prints and edited images from JL Pictures for R599.
Professional in every sense of the word, shooting subjects is to JL Pictures like paint pouring was to Pollock – art. Where futuristic photographers may opt for cryogenically freezing subjects to get them exactly the way they want, these expert photo philanthropists prefer to stay in the present and work the old fashion way. With more craft than a flea market, specialist photographers capture photo upon photo with skill and sophistication, making sure that every hair, ribbon and toe stays in place. Having captured more happy humans than you can count, you’re guaranteed a shoot fit for celebrities.
Each Groupon comes full circle with the one-hour shoot, A4 print, 20 jumbo prints and 30 edited images. Giving you ample amounts of photo album food, the edited images also ensure that any minor mishaps that may have occurred are wiped from photos and subsequently wiped from your memories. The 30 edits on CD also mean that should you decide your albums or walls need more photographic sustenance, there’ll be more than enough to keep them satisfied for a time to come. In fact, showing off your professional prints will prove a feast for the eyes as each photo will probably be better than the last.
Photo Fact: The “crazy monkey” photo is praised as one of the most entertaining photos known to mankind. The photo was found in a hole in an old carrycot in the Amazon and depicts a monkey stuffing his mouth with bananas while aboard a pogo stick. A group of kids lurk in the back ground if you look really closely.