Pay R64 for an “Oceans 3 O (Trio)” platter for one, with a glass of house wine at 3 Chefs Bistro, valued at R159 (60%)
- Save 60% on an “Oceans 3 O (Trio)” platter for one with a glass of house wine
- Platter includes grilled tiger prawns, fillet of Kingklip and pan-fried calamari complimented with fried rice, roasted baby vegetables and a selection of sauces
- Situated in trendy Umhlanga
- Artistic ambience
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Booking essential: 031 566 2040(Groupon code to be quoted when booking)
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Saturday, 12pm till late
- Groupon redeemable for up to 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
While some say good things come in fours, others are adamant that good things come in threes. Take a look at the three tenors, a trio of musical geniuses. Though some purists once said that opera isn’t music for the masses these three proved otherwise. Following in their footsteps is the “Oceans 3 O(Trio)”: a platter with an ensemble cast of fillet Kingklip, grilled tiger prawns and pan fried-calamari, supported by delicious side dishes. Today’s Groupon gives you all of them on one platter for R64.
Perfectly placed on a Grammy-esque winning platter for one, the delicious trio of Kingklip, tiger prawns and fried calamari present a taste-bud pleasing show to Umhlanga’s locals and guests alike. The supporting cast comprises of saucy and sumptuous names like fried rice, baby vegetables and a selection of sauces as well as a glass of house wine. All aid in creating a show that’s a recipe for a sophisticated, artsy-fartsy party in your mouth.
Situated in the Aldrovande Palace, the 3 Chefs Bistro is a chic restaurant that exhibits a certain kind of “artistic ambience” not dissimilar to an independent art film. While your lips smack together lovingly, your ears will be graced with Pavarotti-like musical stylings and you can feast your eyes on the Kizo Gallery artworks adorning the walls.
After a night of delectable magnificence, when the credits finally roll, chances are good that you’ll be calling for an encore from these taste-bud teasing masters.
Food Fact: Behind a huge tree in the Amazon, a top secret helipad was built in 2009 to drop off a large amount of construction equipment. Soon after, details were leaked of a plan to build an exclusive fast food restaurant and hotel. However, plans were cancelled and all information discarded of once this became public.