Pay R720 instead of R1 850 for a ‘Brazil Cacau’ de-frizzing/straightening treatment followed by a cut and blow dry from Basique Hair (save 61%)
- Save 61% on ‘Brazil Cacau’ hair de-frizzing / straightening treatment, cut and blow dry at Basique Hair.
- 95% frizz reduction that lasts up to four months
- Highly qualified stylists
- You won’t sport the spot scourer look anymore
- Run your fingers through your silky hair
- Booking essential: 031 584 9303
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Saturday, 9:00 to 17:00
Frizzy hair and frustration have gone together since female cave dwellers believed that resembling their male counterparts, and Mammoths, did nothing for them on the singles circuit. However, they learned to straighten their hair with Brazilian Dinosaur saliva. Straightening treatments are now more advanced than saliva, so ditch the safety blade and get your wiry coils de-frizzed / straightened with ‘Brazil Cacau’, followed by a cut and blow dry at Basique Hair, for R720.
Located in the Body Guru Hair Salon, Basique Hair is a funky studio perfect for any hair-refining session. Armed with the latest in wire-defying weapons and abundant experience, Basique stylists are sympathetic to your plight. These capable hair magicians know that a day in the life of your hair probably goes something like this: Up, down, bun, chignon, ponytail, messy-do, big clip, small clip, I hate my hair, where’s the razor? Let the hair couturiers imbue your mane with lustre and restore your sanity.
The Brazilian Cacau formula combines rich natural material with the latest Brazilian Keratin technology. Reinforcing the natural structure of your hair, this formula improves the hair’s condition and smoothes the cuticle, eliminating the old fynbos style.
However, some of your newly straightened locks may require the boot as there are rules to beauteous hair: split ends feature under ‘blech’. Watch these stylists snip here and there, turning your hair into a resplendent crown of awesomeness. Then they’ll blow dry your new coif and make you that ‘looks like she just stepped out of an advert girl/boy’.
A thought hair, a thought there: Hair inspired the invention of GPS systems - you want to go left, it goes right, you want it to go down, it goes up, so to ensure you don’t lose your mind, you just go with it. In Vlouvirblou they haven’t discovered the wonders of hair GPS and still walk around with Cheshire Cats on their heads.