Pay R75 for a R150 voucher towards any main meals at Craft Trattoria (Save 50%)
- Save 50% on a R150 voucher towards any meal
- Excludes desserts, starters and beverages
- Authentic Italian restaurant
- Italian pizzas, handcrafted pastas, delicious salads
- Stunning décor and sea view
- Passionate manager and staff
- Ideal for a lunchtime treat
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 562 1951/ 031 562 1926
- Groupon valid for lunch from Tuesday to Friday, 12:00 to 15:00 only
- No takeaways
- Groupon can be used towards more than one main meal
- Groupon excludes beverages and gratuity
- Groupon excludes desserts and starters
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Excessive quoting of La Dolce Vita, gobbling up internet cap researching Michelangelo’s secret life and belting out incomprehensible renditions of Pavarotti in the shower – are all signs that the heart is pining for Italy. Leave the tra la la to the opera singers and give yourself a real taste of Italy when you pay R75 for a R150 meal voucher towards any main meals at Craft Trattoria.
For an Italian experience that makes all other efforts look like a cheesy movie set, take a trip down to Craft Trattoria and treat your taste buds to some authentic Italian cuisine. Combing Italian cooking with a whimsical ambiance and all the flair of an upmarket restaurant, you shouldn’t be surprised to hear the chefs barking melodic orders with Italian passion and twirling their perfect moustaches. With warm yet eccentric décor and a great sea view, you’ll be surprised to find yourself in a Durban pizzeria rather than a warm hidey hole in a seaside Tuscan village.
The Italian chefs at Craft Trattoria sure know how to create a dish worthy of a “that’s amore” sing-along. Using only the freshest tomatoes and herbs, hand-crafted pasta and the cheesiest of cheeses, each dish screams “eat me!” followed by a seductive “you know you want to” – in an Italian accent of course. Whether you appreciate the meaty simplicity of a bold bolognaise or crave the complicated flavours of a true Italian pizza, Craft Trattoria will take your taste buds on the Tuscan trip they’ve always craved.
Italian fact: The famous sing-along song, “That’s Amore” was based on a girl named Sarah who made pizzas in her parents’ dodge shop and sold them to circus performers that passed through her village.