Pay R80 for a hot stone back, neck and shoulder massage at Beauty Nest in Heritage Market, valued at R200 (save 60%)
- Save 60% on a hot stone back, neck and shoulder massage
- Massage duration is 45 minutes
- Relax and unwind
- Soothing massage
- Friendly and professional therapists
- Tranquil spa atmosphere
- Perfect way to de-stress
- Groupon redeemable for 5 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 083 797 0511
- Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 16:30; Saturday, 8:00 to 13:30
- Cancellation policy applies
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
The body stands up to gravity’s bullying every day while the mind and soul have it easy, listening to ukulele music and going for leisurely strolls along the French Riviera of the medulla oblongata. Give your body the break it deserves with today’s Groupon: a hot stone back, neck and shoulder massage at Beauty Nest in Heritage Market for R80.
Since the human battery charger has not been invented yet, massage has been dubbed the next best thing. The Beauty Nest is a wellness centre that aims to provide the very best professional health and beauty services in a friendly and relaxed environment. Using the finest quality products, the highly trained therapists will go above and beyond to provide you with the utmost care.
This is the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday living and find refuge in the arms, or hands, of the therapists at this upmarket beauty haven. Under their skilled guidance and magic wonders of the hot stone back, neck and shoulder massage treatment, your anxiety and muscular tension will dissipate, leaving you feeling invigorated and rejuvenated. This method of massage, involves the use of smooth, flat, and heated rocks placed at key points on the body. This was first made popular by Native Americans to treat aching muscles and today, it is a much sought after relaxation treatment to improve the flow of energy in your body.
Beauty fact: A woman in Vancouver decided to book into a spa resort for an entire month after hallucinating and seeing owls flying in a helicopter past her kitchen window. The woman realised that this was a sign that she needed a break and came back after the month feeling revitalised and refreshed.