Pay R96 for any 2 main meals off the menu for 2 people at Hemingway’s Bistro, valued at R240 (save 60%)
- Save 60% on any 2 main meals off the menu for 2 people
- Wide variety of dishes
- Entertainment hotspot
- Upmarket restaurant
- Intimate and warm atmosphere
- Unique Afro-Latino character
- Themed dining rooms
- Patio area
- Modern South African cuisine
- Groupon redeemable till 14 December 2011
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 202 4906
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Only one Groupon per person
- Groupon valid Monday to Sunday lunch and dinner
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Some people flip a coin, others play Russian Roulette with a water pistol and some say silly rhymes while waving their index finger to-and-fro. Whatever your decision-making technique is, get ready to exercise it with today’s Groupon, pay R96 for any 2 main meals for 2 people at Hemingway’s Bistro.
Glenwood is the up and coming entertainment hot spot in Durban, and right in the middle of it you’ll find Hemingway’s Bistro. Much like the new kid at school, who turns out to have a play-palace bigger than your house, although Hemingway’s a relatively new establishment it has quickly gained traction as a firm favourite among locals and visitors alike. The buzzing, upmarket venue has a warm and welcoming atmosphere that is perfect for any occasion, whether it’s an intimate date with a loved one or the starting point of a wild night out with friends.
Much attention has been paid to the restaurant’s unique interior which has a one-of-a-kind Afro-Latino character. The themed dining rooms perfectly embody this style and were it not for the delicious, steaming food on your plate begging to be eaten you’d spend all night staring at the amazing décor. Hemingway’s also boasts a luxurious patio area which has the honour of being placed among the top three outdoor dining destinations in Durban.
The menu is extensive and all dishes are expertly prepared and served with flair. The variety of dishes is only enhanced by their exotic flavourings and you’ll be forced to choose between delicacies like fillet of beef topped with a sauce of sliced beef biltong and mozzarella cheese or oriental-style risotto with prawns marinated in soya sauce, citrus, honey and dahnia.
Grab someone special and treat them to a meal they’ll never forget at Hemingway’s Bistro with today’s Groupon.
Beachy fact: Off the coast of the coast of an island off the coast of Malaysia there is a beach on which gold-leaf palm trees grow. The coconuts from this unique palm are a delicacy to the tribe inhabiting the island and are also said to cure bad fashion sense.