Pay R99 for 1 SCIO balancing session with Lerina Mew Consulting, valued at R500 (save 80%)
- Save 80% on a SCIO balancing session
- Body and mind restoration
- Positive lifestyle change
- Body de-stressing and detoxing
- Physical and mental re-balancing
- Boosts auto-immune system
- Aura/chakra balancing
- Groupon Customers also qualify for 50% off a NBI Brain Profile Test and consultation normally priced at R400
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Groupon redeemable for mobile service only
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 078 495 7353
- Monday to Thursday, 9:00 to 22:00; Friday, 9:00 to 17:00
- Sunday, 10:00 to 13:00, by request only. Not redeemable on Saturdays
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Other than being that person who knows everything except how to get invited to parties or being a contestant on a game show that rewards ignorance and stupidity, there are few cases where not-knowing is better than knowing. SCIO is the Latin word meaning ‘to know’ and with today’s body it’s all about your body; pay R99 for 1 SCIO balancing session at Lerina Mew Consulting, valued at R500.
Unlike a seesaw or a set of scales, your body’s balance doesn’t just go in two directions, and it’s not just limited to one plain; you can suffer from energy imbalances, viral infections, nutritional deficiencies and toxicity to mention but a few. Thankfully, SCIO balancing can detect and rectify all these and more. The non-invasive, advanced technology scans your body to find imbalances and discrepancies and determines what areas require treatment.
Like a choir of talented whales belting out songs and harmonising like bosses, the SCIO balancing scans your body and harmonises its stress and imbalances via an advanced immediate feedback system. The scan can uncover and correct deficiencies, toxic allergens, learning disabilities and can also be used in the treatment of pain of all sorts including physical and emotional trauma.
Like taking your car in for a service and discovering, and fixing, a problem before it leaves you stranded on the side of the highway in coyote country, prevention is better than a solution. This is a big part of the SCIO philosophy, and with the high-tech machine you can discover problems and potential areas of concern long before they become serious and require serious treatment.
Breath-in fact: A large corporate company attempted to balance the sanity levels of all the employees in an entire building by pumping the song Purple Rain through the air-conditioning system. Far from successful, the stunt only managed to reignite several Prince obsessions and resulted in several employees leaving the company.