Pay R99 for a full Swedish massage at Vedana, valued R260 (save 62%)
- Save 62% on a full Swedish massage
- Calming atmosphere
- Highly trained and friendly therapists
- Well-known method of relaxation
- Aids muscle function
- Perfect way to unwind after a long day
- Ideal as a gift for someone special
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 730 8107
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One Groupon per person, additional available to purchase as gifts
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon valid Monday to Saturday, 9:00 to 17:00
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
The human body is much like a computer; great for doing basic mathematics and other random tasks but totally useless when you replace its soft inner-workings with rocks. Ensure your federation of limbs is kept in soft and pliable working order with a full Swedish massage at Vedana for R99.
They say you use forty three muscles to frown and only seventeen to smile; whatever the case, you’re still using muscles. Even if you do nothing but give your boss a side-ways look and a dead-pan stare, you’re still giving yourself a relatively minor work out. Most people do more during the day than just stare blankly, preferring to get up to all sorts of shenanigans like typing memos and practicing their pile-driver technique on their nephews. Considering all this strenuous activity, is it any wonder your muscles sometimes just refuse to let you function like a normal person?
Whether it’s stiff shoulders from spending all day in front of the laptop or a back inching toward spasm from attempting wrestling moves, the one-hour full Swedish massage at Vedana can soothe any strain. With hands you’d swear were born in Sweden, one of the expert therapists will do more than just give your muscles a stern talking to; the multi-layer muscular massage not only relaxes you, but encourages muscular function and healing too. With a thorough knowledge of all the Swedish massage techniques like kneading, friction, stretching and tapping, and a no-nonsense policy on muscle mutiny, the expert therapists can tame even the most rebellious of stiff and strained muscles and like the Sherlock Holmes of massage, can track down even the sneakiest of strains and knots and have them melting away faster than ice in a microwave.
All you have to do to have the knots in your muscles waving white flags of surrender is kick back on the massage table and let highly trained hands do what they do best.
Beautilicious Fact: A salon in east Texas called the Dalmatian’s Den uses a combination of fennel, rosemary, olive oil and industrial Moose shampoo to create their own special blend of massage oils, which are said to promote feelings of well-being and that it's Christmas morning feeling.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories