A romantic getaway: Save up to 60% on a two night getaway for up to six people at Pennington Waves
- Save up to 60% on a two night getaway for up to six people
- Two bedroom apartment sleeps four people; three bedroom apartment sleeps six people
- Luxurious apartments close to the beach
- Close to a variety of activities
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid till 7 December 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 993 4117
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
As soon as you start purposefully putting sand in your sandals, filling your humidifier with salt-water or digging up your back yard so that you can build sandcastles, you can be sure that your heart is pining for a trip to the beach. Contrary to popular belief though, the best beach-getaways aren’t day trips just for sand and swimming. Find out what a real beach holiday is all about and save up to 60% on a two night getaway for up to six people at Pennington Waves.
- Pay R1160 for a two bedroom apartment for two nights over a weekend, valued at R2320
- Pay R928 for a two bedroom apartment for two nights during midweek, valued at R2320
- Pay R1740 for a three bedroom apartment for two nights over a weekend, valued at R3480
- Pay R1392 for a three bedroom apartment for two nights during midweek, valued at R3480
A shell’s throw from the golden sands of Pennington Beach,
Pennington Waves on the South Coast is the ideal place to indulge in a few days
of sun and surf. Nestled in a quaint and historic town, it’s also a good place
to brush up on your culture. Surrounded by the lush country setting and soaked
in sea air, you can spend an idyllic couple of days working on your tan,
practicing your swimming skills or just lazing about in your two or three bedroomed
beach apartment and getting a taste of the high life.
If you’re not the type who likes being covered in sand or risking
sunburn, add some spice to your cultural sauce with a trip to some of the
surrounding distractions. With golf-courses, nature reserves, spearfishing and
Ushaka Marine World all within easy distance, there’s no shortage of
shenanigans for you and a few friends to get up to. With two nights to spend
away, today’s Groupon makes for the perfect mid-week break from work and
chores, or the ideal way to spend a weekend.
Luxurious apartments, kitted out with chic furniture, plasma televisions and sumptuous bedding provide a cosy place to crash in style after you’ve worn yourself out playing around on the beach.
We'd just like to thank you for the beautiful place you have in Pennington Waves. Everything was wonderful and very neat. The level of service we received could not have been surpassed; from the moment we arrived till the day we left we were treated like royalty. We really can't even think of anything negative. The location is ideal, the nearest beach is within walking distance, as is Multisave, the pub and a liquor store. What more could you possibly want? Our stay really was amazing, it was an unforgettable getaway! - Sarel and Sonja van der Walt; guests