Save up to 73% on pest control and entomologist inspections from Pestop
- Save up to 73% on pest control and entomologist inspections
- In operation for over sixteen years
- Get rid of any household pest
- Free quotes to Durban area
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0861 PESTOP (737867)
- Treatment is specifically for cockroaches and ants, but excludes white ants and wood borer
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon valid for residential buildings only
Ever since the first person owned a home, people have been looking for effective ways to get rid of their resident creepy crawlies. Unfortunately, attempting to sue your silverfish, or serving cockroaches with tiny eviction notices aren’t the best methods, and neither is accidentally dropping colourful brochures for exotic roach motels within their line of sight. Stop playing nice and save up to 73% on pest control and entomologist inspections from Pestop.
- Pay R180 for pest control of a one-bedroom flat or house, valued at R450
- Pay R210 for pest control of a two-bedroom flat or house, valued at R600
- Pay R225 for pest control of a three-bedroom flat or house, valued at R750
- Pay R150 for an entomologist inspection, valued at R550
Uninvited houseguests can be more than a little bit inconvenient; tying up the bathroom for hours at a time, listening in on your private conversations and sneaking into the kitchen late at night to eat your important documents. With over thirty years of experience as a registered Pest Slayer, Mr SL Naidoo and his ninja-team of vermin terminators have the skills and equipment to rid your home of any and all creepy-crawly irritants. Highly regarded by everyone in the pest control industry, Pestop uses only SABS approved equipment, adheres strictly to all the applicable legislation and ensures that all the staff are kept up-to-the-minute on changes to the industry with regular training.
Using a residual spray, the qualified bug battlers oust the most irritating of household microbeasts and ensure that you’re not plagued by the ants and cockroaches that run so rampant during summer. No matter how large your flat or house, a good spray will banish even the hardiest and most well-hidden of unwelcome houseguests. Alternatively, an entomologist inspection can ease your mind about any woodborer problems your home might have.
I really thought that I would not be able to rid my house of fleas after having two other pest control companies try and fail but you guys have proved me wrong and made my life so much better. A totally knowledgeable company with staff that always showed me a smile - Mr Goldstein; client