Pay R147 for a full-body hot stone massage and an Indian head massage at Polished Beauty, valued at R420 (save 65%)
- Save 65% on a full-body hot stone massage and an Indian head massage
- Highly experienced, professional and friendly stylists
- Chic and relaxing atmosphere
- Soothe muscles and rejuvenate the body and mind
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 0722880352 or email email@example.com
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Late arrivals will result in shortened treatment times
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Cancellation policy applies
Much like the cuteness of baby reptiles and the size of Kazakhstan, the effect of everyday stresses on your muscles is something that people don’t give a lot of thought to and something that they only appreciate when they’re confronted with. Face the facts that your muscles are probably mutinous and pay R147 for a full-body hot stone massage and an Indian head massage at Polished Beauty.
A trendy, stylish and tension-banishing salon on Durban’s Musgrove Road, word on the street is that Polished Beauty is the place to haul yourself to when your muscles start waving little metaphorical pickets of protest. Combining a chic and relaxing ambience with the skill and know-how of highly trained staff, just one step through the doors is like introducing stress to its kryptonite. While you kick back and soak up the tranquillity, dexterous hands and skills honed with years of experience sap the stresses and tensions from weary muscles and rejuvenate mind and body.Using smooth stones heated to optimal stress-slaying temperature to suffuse muscles with warmth and begin the process of releasing their rigidity, nimble fingers coax tensions from the entire body, using the soothing warmth to enable deeper pressure. No hidden knot, kink or tension is safe from the fingers that have a bloodhound’s nose for detecting stress, leaving the entire federation of limbs with as much rigidity as a bowl of grape jelly. Finish off with an Indian head-massage, a treatment designed to restore balance and harmony by working on the chakras. Soothing movements over the scalp unblock energy flows, release any stow-away tensions that managed to escape the full-body massage and leave you feeling re-energised, rejuvenated and relaxed.