Quality family photographs can be passed down from generation to generation to prove that your mother was once young and that great uncle Jobe was not a yeti after all – he was just hairy and grouchy. Make sure you can look back fondly with today’s Groupon: save up to 60% on a personalised photo shoot of your choice at Michelle Hansel Photography.
Much like evil, cackling boomerangs seeking revenge, bad photographs have a way of coming back with a vengeance. Thankfully, Michelle Hansel Photography will make sure no bad mumbo jumbo comes your way. Head photographer and owner Michelle Hansel, a professionally trained camera queen will snap the beautiful, perfect pictures of your precious loved ones.
Michelle Hansel Photography specialises in everything from family portraits and maternity to new-born baby photos. Michelle will take the fun and emotions seen between those you hold near and dear and turn it into beautiful and contemporary pictures. Using two backdrops, she will click away, capturing exquisite moments between you and your little bundle of joy or a tender moment between husband and wife. With today’s Groupon you can choose to:
- Pay R750 for a family shoot of 3 to 4 members, valued at R1500 (save 50%)
- Pay R360 for a pregnancy shoot, valued at R900 (save 60%) This is best done when your baby is between 30 to 37 weeks old.
- Pay R450 for a new-born baby shoot, valued at R900 (save 50%) This is best done when your baby is between 0 to 6 weeks old.
- Pay R540 for a new-born twin shoot, valued at R1200 (save 55%) This is best done when your baby is under two weeks old.
- Pay R320 for one child or one adult profile shoot, valued at R800 (save 60%) This shoot will last 45 minutes.
- Pay R600 for a shoot with two children or two adults, valued at R1200 (save 50%)
You will also receive a low resolution CD with your images in black and white and colour which will take about two weeks to prepare. Most of the time, taking photos yourself will have you ending up with blurry apparitions or an interesting shot of your finger family with their finger heads. The photos from your photo shoot at Michelle Hansel Photography will be perfect, making you clear your mantelpiece to put them all on display.Photo fact: A man in Paris was praised for his avant-garde photography exhibition of an aquarium of crabs. The man, who built the aquarium and then carefully picked hundreds of thousands of crabs to live in it, said the inspiration for the photography exhibition came from his love for fire hydrants and that it always reminded him of crabs.