Save up to 60% on one or two sessions of either underarm and bikini or face waxing at the Skin and Wellness Centre
- Save up to 60% on one or two sessions of either underarm and bikini or face waxing
- Face wax includes upper-lip, side-burns, cheeks and eyebrows
- Smooth, fuzz-free skin for summer
- Professional and friendly therapists
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 201 5492
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Cancellation policy applies
Before the advent of waxing, the only way to get rid of excess body hair was to read to it from an advanced –algebra text book until it feel asleep and loosened its stubborn grip. Ditch the math along with your fuzz and save up to 60% on one or two sessions of either underarm and bikini or face waxing at the Skin and Wellness Centre.
- Pay R90 for one session of underarm and bikini waxing, valued at R180 (save 50%)
- Pay R144 for two sessions of underarm and bikini waxing, valued at R360 (save 60%)
- Pay R60 for one session of face waxing, valued at R120 (save 50%)
- Pay R96 for two sessions of face waxing, valued at R240 (save 60%)
Surrounded by a relaxing atmosphere far removed from the scourge of outside stresses, allow the professional aestheticians at the Skin and Wellness Centre to purge your body of excess fur. Considering it’s bikini and bare-legs season, the extra fuzz can be about as useless as the ay in okay and no one likes useless additions to their person.
Using deft-hands and the skill that comes from practice, the professional fuzz-removers will tackle your hirsute problem areas and, with a bit of wax and a swift swipe, eradicate the bristles from your dermis for a few weeks. Whether it’s bushy eyebrows with dreams of Frieda Kahlo-esque grandeur or underarms you hide under long sleeves, there is no fur too finicky for them to tackle. While bikini and underarm waxing are rather self-explanatory, the face waxing could mean anything. Really, it just covers all the areas that give people so much grief: eyebrows, upper lip, sideburns and cheeks – ensuring fuzz free features and not being accused of clinging onto your Movember moustache.
With two sessions to keep your skin smoother than a playboy’s pick-up line for double the time, there’s no more reason to face morning shaving in the shower.
Furless Fact: Residents of a trailer park in South Dakota have discovered an ingenious way of ridding themselves of the copious amounts of back hair they seem to be cursed with. They used 378 cellphones, all hooked up to the same number, to make a massaging, hair-removal bed. Customers simply need to lie down and place one call to be massaged by the soothing vibrations of hundreds of cellphones and have all their excess hair tingled away by the radio waves.