Pay R89 for a 28-piece sushi platter worth R178 at Simply Fish, Morningside (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a 28-piece sushi platter
- Platter includes: 8 prawn California rolls, 8 tuna rainbow rolls, 6 avo maki and 6 crab maki
- Share your platter or have it all to yourself
- Professional sushi chef
- Cool and relaxing ambience
- Known for serving fresh and scrumptious seafood
- Groupon redeemable for up to 3 months
- Only redeemable at Morningside branch
- Groupon can’t be used with in-store promotions
- Groupon doesn’t include gratuity,
- Groupon not valid for take aways.
- Booking essential: 031 303 8431
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
It has been found that the belly is divided into tiny slots. Twenty eight, to be exact. Only when each one of these little slots is filled to the brim, can one truly be satisfied. Today’s deal is a Simply Fish sushi platter consisting of 28 pieces of sushi for R89, fully satisfying both your belly and your wallet.
This 28 piece platter of Japanese joy is made up of 8 prawn California rolls, 8 tuna rainbow rolls, 6 pieces of avo maki and 6 pieces of crab maki. According to clever people this very selection is exactly what the individual belly partitions, not to mention the taste buds, crave. Each bite of sushi is crafted to exactly the right size to fully fill each hole – almost like that game kids play where they have to fit the square in the square-shaped hole. Yes, you actually have a maki shaped hole in your stomach.
Like the sushi platters they serve, every element of Simply Fish is selected, perfected and designed to satisfy. With its pleasing yet simplistic décor, Simply Fish oozes a cool, crisp ambience that’s as fresh as their sushi, though without distracting the eye from the 28 yums on your platter.
As the name implies, Simply Fish’s main focus is the fish or seafood they serve. Every bite of freshness and flavour is meticulously prepared using perfected recipes, the sharpest knives and the even sharper eye of the master chef. When it comes to ingredients, Simply Fish goes to the most extreme lengths to source only the finest, healthiest and freshest products. Being in such close proximity to the ocean, you can be sure that every bite of prawn, tuna or crab is as fresh as it can possibly be – any fresher, and it would still be doing back flips in the ocean.
Fish fact: The Polisher is a mutated anchovy believed to live off the coast of New Guinea. Though it lives off fibre glass, beach balls and human bone marrow, it is every fisherman and dentist’s dream to catch The Polisher. Legend has it that this oversized fish’s scales have magical floor polishing properties while its saliva whitens teeth.