Save up to 60% on a 350g sirloin with a choice of chips, vegetables or salad for two, four or six people at Steak and Ale
- Save up to 60% on a 350g sirloin with a choice of chips, vegetables or salad for two, four or six people
- Traditional South African pub
- Calming and relaxed ambience
- Deliciously prepared food
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 561 7234
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Tucking into a tasty slab of sirloin is one of the easiest ways to metaphorically plant your flag at the top of the food chain, second only to beating a cheetah in a foot-race or not tipping a chimpanzee butler. Secure your spot at the top and save up to 60% on a 350g sirloin with a choice of chips, vegetables or salad for two, four or six people at Steak and Ale.
- Pay R89 for two people, valued at R178
- Pay R160.20 for four people, valued at R356
- Pay R213.60 for six people, valued at R534
A little slice of history scenically situated in the hub of Umhlanga Rocks in Chartwell Drive, Steak and Ale has been sating the steak-cravings of diners with a chic flair for more than thirty-five years. Kitted out in the style of a traditional South African pub, complete with bushveld atmosphere and smiling regulars, there’s no better way to while away a few hours than amidst the old-style ambience and bushveld décor at Steak and Ale.
While you kick back and admire the grass roof, and display of animals and rifles on the walls, you can look forward to the sumptuous sirloins that will soon be gracing your plates; whether you’re out for a romantic nibble with the person you call snoochypoo, or you’re a crowd of buddies out for some steak-flavoured bonding. High-quality cuts of sirloin, big enough to sate even the staunchest of appetites, wing their way to your table accompanied by a side dish to quash any stray hunger pangs that manage to avoid the barrage of beef. Whether you go for the traditional chips to match the traditional atmosphere, or salad or vegetables to provide the herbivorous portion of your meal, meal time at Steak and Ale is better than anything mom could whip up.