- Robson's Real Beer made using only the finest ingredients, natural processes and no artificial additives
- Tours last between 45 minutes and 1.5 hours
- Includes a beer tasting
Valid until 12 March 2014. Not valid 25 and 26 December 2013 or 1 January 2014. Reservation required: email@example.com. Cancellation policy applies. One Groupon per person; two additional as gifts. Must be over 18. Picture displayed is a representation. Subject to availability.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R100 for a Robson's Beer Tasting and Tour for two people, valued at R200
- Pay R180 for a Robson's Beer Tasting and Tour for four people, valued at R400
- Pay R240 for a Robson's Beer Tasting and Tour for six people, valued at R600
Beer enthusiasts pull back the curtain on one of South Africa’s oldest craft beers, the Shongweni Brewery tour lasts between 45 minutes and 1.5 hours, taking groups through a brief history of beer and the history of the brewery and Robson's brand. After a tour through the premises and a Q&A session, hop-lovers are treated to a beer tasting.
More about Shongweni Brewery
Home to Robson's Real Beer, one of South Africa’s oldest craft beers, Shongweni Brewery lies nestled within the heart of the Shongweni Valley. Handcrafting a winning beer using only the finest ingredients, Shongweni Brewery uses natural processes and no artificial additives.