Pay R199 for four private Pilates sessions using the Reformer, Wunda Chair and D-Cbecs at The Pilates Sanctuary, valued at R480 (save 59%)
- Save 59% on four private Pilates sessions using the Reformer, Wunda Chair and D-Cbecs
- Top equipment for top results
- Reduce stress, tone, stretch and strengthen your core
- Face the world with greater strength, confidence and ease
- Groupon redeemable for three months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 083 269 5449
- Groupon valid from Monday to Saturday
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Open Monday to Friday, 5:30 to 19:00
When you’ve spent the last few months cuddled up with comfort food and thanking Zeus for stretch pants – getting fit is no easy ride on the treadmill. Gym memberships are pricy, and working out at home can be a bit of a disaster; there’s no trainer to motivate you, there’s a fridge right there and pets can appear very judgemental. Ignore the catcalls of the couch, because today’s Groupon is making it easy for you: enjoy four private Pilates sessions using the Reformer, Wunda Chair and D-Cbecs for R199 at The Pilates Sanctuary.
Envisioned by Joseph Pilates as an alternative to hardcore joint-jolting exercise programs, Pilates is one of the more pleasant workouts and reaps the same results and benefits as any diehard running-up-the-stadium-stairs kind of training. While less violent, Pilates still pushes your body to reach its ultimate potential using innovative equipment and the practiced art of controlled movement, stretching and breathing.
Allow the skilled and qualified instructors at The Pilates Sanctuary to guide you through your introduction to Pilates with four one-hour private Pilates sessions where they’ll teach you the basics and benefits using three types of Pilates equipment: the Reformer, Wunda Chair and D-Cbecs. Although they sound like something you would find in Willy Wonka’s factory, these special designs are 100% legit and work to strengthen core muscles, arms and legs with the use of springs that are used to create resistance. Although a tough body workout, the equipment is designed to reduce the stress that is usually placed on your ligaments during exercise and is suitable for use by people who have suffered minor injuries.
Amazing for strengthening and stretching your abdomen, lower back and obliques, Pilates is one of the more effective exercises when it comes to developing your body’s core and keeping you slim-hipped and happy.