Pay R10 for four vanilla cupcakes from Angela’s Coffee Shop, valued at R20 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on four vanilla cupcakes
- Variety of different icings
- Light and fluffy cupcakes
- Ideal as a gift or a treat for yourself
- Warm and welcoming coffee shop
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Ordering essential and subject to availability: 043 721 1911
- Groupon valid from Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 16:00; Saturday; 8:00 to 13:00
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Whether it’s using ‘rock, paper, scissors’ to settle an argument, speaking like Cookie Monster when eating a biscuit or laughing when a stranger trips; there are some things that are hard to grow out of. Cupcakes are one of those timeless pleasures. Whether you’re an overworked mum, cucumber-cool college student or as gangsta as a great white shark; revisit the yummies of your youth with four delicious vanilla cupcakes with assorted icing for R10 from Angela’s Coffee Shop.
Due to the fashion industry, media and hammock hippies with raw food ideals, man is programmed to believe that yummy food is bad for you and shrubberies and tasteless seeds are a healthier option. However, whether you’re a raw foodist, salad supporter or passionate peanut-eater, no one can deny the unexplainable brain-jarring jolts of happiness that come from eating a fluffy vanilla cupcake capped with a dollop of creamy icing.
Now that you’ve reach a sufficient salivation level – watch out for the keyboard – it’s the pleasure of Angela’s Coffee Shop to present you with four angelic little cupcakes. With their warm and welcoming shop, Angela’s knows how important it is to treat yourself – a delicious vanilla cupcake being the proper definition of a treat – and offers her tasty cupcakes topped with a variety of different flavoured and coloured icings. Shut off the little voice in your head whispering you should eat a salad and enjoy a cupcake so magical, it’s the closest you’ll get to eating a rainbow.
Sweet fact: Mexican cupcakes generally look more like muffins as they are fashioned after a sombrero.