Pay R110 for a full set of gel nails OR an Environ facial at Basically Beautiful, valued at R220 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on either a full set of gel nails or an Environ facial
- Purchase as many Groupons as you like
- Perfect for a gift
- Booking essential: 043 726 2716
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon redeemable at Vincent Park and Retail Park Branches
- Groupon only valid Monday to Wednesday, 9:00 to 18:00; Sunday, 9:00 to 13:00
- Groupon redeemable for up to 2 months
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Bookings essential: Vincent Park, 043 726 2716; Retailer, 043 748 1169
If your nails are screaming for a face lift, either your body is upside down or your face or nails need a pick me up (and a turn me the right way around). Pamper these parts and straighten your body with today’s deal: Get either a full set of gel nails or an Environ facial from Basically Beautiful for R110.
Dedicated to customer satisfaction, the Basically Beautiful staff are a team of impressively trained beauticians. Fingernail facelifts and bringing tired faces back to life are second nature; in fact, if you plucked a hair from one of their heads and sent it off to be tested, you’d find that this was encoded in their genetic make-up.
Though the salon is situated in the bustling Vincent Park, it boasts calm and tranquil interiors, tending to worn out body parts that seek out oodles of attention. Boasting excellent service and a range of quality products, the staff at this impressive establishment will make sure that an Environ facial pleases every pore on your face, and that a set of new gel nails will warrant envious glances from other faces and digits alike. With beauty specialists hitting the nail right on the head, customers will have a reason to walk out with faces bearing wide grins and fingertips doing cha-chas to show off their brand new costumes.
Finger Fact: The term “finger foods” was first coined in 1798, when Prince Kobusia Merwens chopped off a jester’s finger and fed it to the Loch Ness monster. He then demanded that all foods for the following 50 years be presented in portions exactly the size as the finger.