Pay R115 for 2 Kingklip Tiagos for 2 people at Toast Deli, valued at R230 (save 50%)
- Pay R115 for 2 Kingklip Tiagos for 2 people
- Kingklip Tiago: grilled kingklip topped with white wine, parsley, onions and black mushroom sauce served on a bed of rice
- Relaxing atmosphere
- Clothing, accessories and creative living range
- Great for a date
- Take a friend
- Perfect lunch time getaway
- Visit the Facebook page
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 043 721 3052
- Groupon available Wednesday and Friday, 18:00 to 22:00 only
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Einstein, Hawking, and Newton, other than being certified geniuses and having awesome surnames, also all shared a unique habit; they ate fish every day. It is believed that cooked fish has more brain-growing, intelligence-building properties than any other digestible, cooked food. Get a delicious slice of genius with today’s Groupon; pay R115 for a 2 Kingklip Tiagos for 2 people at Toast Deli.
Located in the trendy coastal city of East London, Toast Deli is a unique establishment that offers more than meets the eye. Much like an onion or a parfait, Toast Deli is an enterprise with many layers. Other than serving up some of the finest meals ever made for human consumption, Toast also boasts home décor and wardrobe consulting and a quaint clothing store. Sit down for a delectable meal and get so much more than you bargained for, in the best possible way. The relaxing atmosphere will wash away all of your worries and the staff will pamper you to ensure you’re rejuvenated and ready to take on the rest of your day.
Being a seaside city holds several great perks; the beach, obviously, sailing on the ocean, and of course ridiculously fresh fish. Toast Deli takes advantage of their fortunate location and serves up delicious Kingklip Tiago that’s been crafted to perfection. The meal comprises grilled kingklip, topped with white wine, parsley, onions and black mushroom sauce served on a bed of rice, more flavour-filled, deliciousness could not possibly be crammed onto one plate. After your indulgent meal don’t forget to spoil yourself and take a peek at their clothing, accessories and creative living range.
Timely fact: It is a Guatemalan tradition that, when fishing, you must eat whatever you reel in. The tradition was recently put to the fact when a man reeling a discarded wristwatch. Not wanting to let his countrymen down, he devoured the watch without a second thought. It is said that when all is still you can hear the watch ticking from inside his bowels.