Pay R130 for a RégimA ‘Peel and Heal’ all natural skin peel at TheGirlz@86 salon, valued at R320 (save 59%)
- Save 59% on a RégimA ‘Peel and heal’ all natural skin peel
- Gently and gradually removes dead skin
- Repairs and restores skin at a deeper level
- Promotes thickening and re-elasticising of skin
- Highly effective treatment for aging, sun damage and numerous other skin ailments
- Ideal for gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for up to 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Only one valid Groupon per visit
- Working hours: Tuesday to Friday, 08:00 to 17:00; Saturday, 08:00 to 13:00
- Bookings essential: (043) 721 3214
Baking in the sun, falling asleep with make-up on, drinking coffee or just growing older: all these factors have an effect on the way your skin looks, feels and ages. Don’t be put off by the peeling, rather focus on the healing with a RégimA ‘Peel and Heal’ all natural skin peel for R130.
Many skin problems are associated with the excessive build-up of dead cells that make skin harder and duller than a beige pantsuit. The new all-natural peeling treatment by RégimA is a reliable and gentle way to turn back time without resorting to plastic surgery or going through all the complications involved in modern time travel. The trained professionals apply a low PH natural acid to the outer layer of skin which gently and gradually removes dead cells and skin damage. What makes this treatment different from simply peeling in the sun is that the formulation works down to the dermis or living layer of your skin and stimulates collagen production. In essence, the treatment is effective in the thickening and re-elasticising of your skin.
Who isn’t slightly unnerved by the idea of someone peeling your skin off? “Will I be left with thin skin?” “Am I going to look like a complete idiot for a week?” RégimA’s treatment is unique in the way that it doesn’t leave you with thin skin, instead the use of plant extracts and fruit acids actually help to rebuild your skin rather than just peel it away. Concerning the fear of appearing hideous; the peel can leave your face a little red for up to three hours and dry for up to one week, but even these side effects don’t happen to everyone.
Say goodbye to lingering acne, cellulite, sun damage and that pesky aging business because after a good old peel and heal, all you’ll want to do is reveal the new you.
Age-old fact: Many years ago, a tribe in the South American rain forests discovered anti-aging properties in the saliva of the sloth. While encouraging one of the sloths to spit in a cup, an enraged monkey jumped upon the villagers hitting them with a wooden wrench. It turned out that the villagers had come face to face with the forest’s most notorious power couple: Monkey Wrench and Bobo the acrobatic sloth.