Pay R150 for a cut, style and Redken Chemistry Shot Phix treatment at Headway, valued at R360 (save 58%)
- Save 58% on a cut, style and Redken Chemistry Shot Phix treatment
- Receive a 10% discount on Redken, L'Oreal, Matrix & GHD products on presentation of Groupon
- Highly trained stylists
- Relaxing atmosphere
- Intense treatment to repair hair
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 043 726 1196
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 17:00; Saturday, 08:00 to 15:00
Much like ordering take-out pizza, a head of dull and damaged hair necessitates staying in and eating large amounts of comfort food. Save your cheese for today’s Groupon and get a cut, style and Redken Chemistry Shot Phix treatment at Headway for R150.
The latest in salon-only hair care, Redken Chemistry is like the Superman of hair treatments, quashing mane mutiny and lending a helping follicle to hair in need of repair. Whether your hair is acting like a haystack or lying limp on your head like a bowl full of two-minute noodles, leaving your limp locks in the more-than-capable hands of Headway’s therapists is probably the best way to get your coif back under control.
After letting your hair down in the relaxing salon, let the stylists revamp your out-of-date do with a new style or just trim away the split-ends that make your hair frizz-up when it’s humid. With a few expert flicks of their scissors they can duplicate that do you’ve been eyeing in the glossies or give you the style you’ve only ever seen in your head.
When you find your once-silken strands in an epic strop, the Redken Chemistry Shot Phix is like the pot of bubbling magic they use to turn lead into gold; only it doesn’t come in a pot and it won’t turn your hair blond. What it does do is give you mutinous mane a stern talking-to and a swift push in the direction of healthy and glowing. By locking in moisture and protein, even the most chemically-. distressed hair can be given a new lease on life. With your locks newly cut and styled, and shining like a freshly waxed sports car, you’ll be ready for any paparazzi you might encounter on your way out of the salon.
Hairredous Fact: During the hairdresser’s strike of the early 1970’s, Americans everywhere started flocking to makeshift hairstylists. Situated on the Mexican border, these ‘salons’ often used unsanctioned tools, like sharpened spoons and hedge-cutters to shear shaggy heads.