Pay R17 for one paintball game for 15-minutes with unlimited balls, including a kit at Urbanball, valued at R35 (save 51%)
- Save 51% on one Urbanball paintball game for 15-minutes with unlimited balls, includes a kit
- Ideal for birthdays or any other occasions
- Popular paintball game
- Permanent residence at Hemmingways Mall
- Perfect gift for yourself or any adrenalin junkie
- Groupon redeemable for up to 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One usable Groupon per person per visit
- Age restriction: 10 years old
- Minimum of six people per game
- Opening times: School Holidays, 11:00 to 21:00; School Terms, Tuesday and Friday, 15:00 to 21:00
- Special bookings can be made for Monday, Wednesday to Thursday and Saturday to Sunday
- Booking essential: 082 688 6888
If you want to release your inner vengeful dragon of fury in a safe environment, paintball would be the perfect game for you. Practice your aim at Urbanball and bring out the Rambo in you with one Urbanball paintball game and shoot your heart out for 15-minutes with unlimited balls, including a kit for R17.
Potshots Paintball is the longest running range in East London history. They opened their doors in 2003 and the latest addition to the family is Urbanball. People went off their rockers; running around with ginormous Urbanball banners and stuffed unicorns, dancing on rooftops and even baking cookies in the shape of a paintball mask. Due to this popularity, Potshots decided it would be in the best interest of the world to give Urbanball a permanent residence at Hemmingsway Mall.
The indoor field reflects an urban environment and houses any type of bunker, from wood to plastic to create intrigue and excitement for any paintball enthusiast. The field has 90% visibility for spectators to cheer, throw cotton candy up in the air, or do a dance routine involving a donkey with maracas. Four players on each side create a real-life ‘video game’ where each team’s main goal is to take out the other team. You can imagine the other team as alien invaders trying to take over the world and steal all the unicorns.
Penalties will be given to anyone who does not abide by the rules of this ingenious game. Each participant will receive protective gear and unlimited balls to shoot the heck out of anyone who dares to steal a unicorn.
Sport Fact: On a planet without soap, a female karate kid became the first human to compete in an alien karate tournament.